Waves hair is all the rage right now, so grab your curling iron or deep waver to create some fun styles that look great for any season! Long waves can easily created by simply brushing through larger curls. These soft tendrils of hair are very complimentary to every face shape so there is sure to be a style you can pull off and make your own. Peep these extra pretty, long wavy hairstyles for a little inspiration!
1. Combing a center part and curling hair away from the face creates a soft cascading feel that is really on trend right now. Platinum blonde color seems to glow with the light hitting it at different levels. Teasing the crown slightly helps add volume and shape to the style. If you have bangs, consider growing them out slightly to be able to part and flip. Center parts look best on round and heart shaped faces. The voluminous waves will help soften all face shapes. This particular style is best for those with thicker hair who already have a slight wave. If your waves hair doesn’t hold a curl well, these loose waves may fall out throughout the day.
2. A defined center part branches down into long and tight ringlet waves. The waves hair is almost curls but because they have been loosened up the final effect is a tighter wave pattern. If you are absolutely in love with this look, consider getting a perm!
3. Huge curls that softly swoop and swirl into blissful waves. Add some caramel highlights to the dark chocolate base color to create awesome contrasting colors. Tease the crown area for more volume and lift at the roots. This is especially helpful if you have long heavy waves hair and cannot create volume with your blow dry.
4. The beautiful focus on the wavy ends of this waves hair is great! This style is universal and will work for all face shapes. If you have really curly or kinky hair this look will be really hard to create. Try some hot rollers for waves that will last for days!
5. Deep auburn color is highlighted with pops of bright copper that make a stunning statement. Add sweeping long layers with soft waves hair and you’ve got a star. If you’re a redhead, instead of asking for blonde highlights the next time you’re at the salon, take a different route and spice things up by adding a pop of contrasting red. Staying in the same color family will make your base color look richer than ever.